Effective August 15, 2018
There are no upfront listing fees for any listings listed through LocalStrong.org’s storefront or Local Pages. However, certain listing types will incur an automatically deducted Service Fee remitted upon the point of sale. All fees are listed in USD unless otherwise noted.
Listings that link to external websites incur fees as follows:
- Listings linking to Amazon.ca or eBay.ca – No upfront listing fee. LocalStrong.org will earn a small percentage of any sales on theses listings via an affiliate link at no cost to the seller or customer.
- Listings to all other external website – $1 one-time upfront listing fee. No percentage is taken upon the sale of an item.
Marketplace Listings through LocalStrong.org’s Storefront
Marketplace listings for which the purchase transaction is processed through LocalStrong.org incur a Service Fee upon the point of sale as follows:
- 4.5% of listing price, remitted on point of sale. 3.5% of this Service Fee supports LocalStrong.org. 1% supports animal rescue efforts through LocalStrong.org’s Doggie Dollars & Kitty Cash Program.
This fee will apply to the following listing types:
- Products that Ship
- Digital Audio Tracks with Preview
- Downloadable Products
- Advertising Space on LocalStrong.org Blogs
- People Meeting Events with Ticket Sales
- Community Events with Ticket Sales
- Local Vouchers
This fee is automatically deducted at the time of customer checkout through our payment processor, Stripe. Additional credit card fees are not included in this 4.5% administrative fee. Currently, Stripe’s processing fees are 2.9% + $0.30/transaction.